Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

WVU and Marshall University

The entire state of West Virginia will be watching the COAL BOWL this day.
If you haven't bought appropriate Blenko logo wares - - - plan to do so before the next game.

Blenko Glass http://www.blenkoglass.com/ has a complete line of Collegiate items. These make wonderful gifts for CHRISTMAS, Graduation, Births, etc.

Think BLenko Glass . . . for all your gift giving occasions.
hjh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I missing something? I dont see any comments for the last 2 days?

Anonymous said...

My comments didn't make it as I forget to write Blenko
before I say how much I hate West Virginia University.
Eliz