Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hummingbird Feeders

Does anyone know a WV glass maker or a USA maker who handcrafts
hummingbird feeders?
I'd prefer WV .
Let me know please.
Tiffany V.

5 comments:

lewisphddvm said...

Hilary
Dave Osburn may make a hummingbird feeder, last summer I bought glass balls to water plants at his little factory.

Anonymous said...

blenko made feeders for a short time I still have a couple call them.

Anonymous said...

Osburn Modern Glass in milton does ttheir number is 304 -743'-9280
im sure they can help you

Anonymous said...

If someone makes them I'd like a 1/2 dozen.
If anyone has a Blenko hummingbird feeder please send Hilary a photo.
Also I want to buy these.

Anonymous said...

I know for a fact Osburn makes feeders just call his shop and tell him what color you want. I hope this helps chitrakahn.

D.L.