Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Send Photos of Glass for Identification ?

Dear Heart of Glass blog administrator
c/o The Blenko Project
We have several items we believe to be Blenko Glass, may we send you photos for help with identification.
Maggie & Tom

Yes, you may send photos of your American Glass and we'll ask the Blog readers to assist, we can't guarantee your photos will be published or the glass identified.
However, if the glass is WV Glass the odds are in your favor for posting.
HJH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilary
Say No. This woman probably sells on ebay and is looking for a quick fix.
Sam T

DrAnnu said...

I enjoy seeing old glass and also enjoy the questions
and Bruce's answers.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.